9.15.2014

Fall Decorating Ideas

This weekend the air got crisp in Maryland and it started to feel like Fall. I recently went to Chartreuse, a local barn/shop where they sell vintage/antiques. There were some great Fall decorating ideas here so I wanted share with you some inspirations.

                                       Great color combination of teal and dark browns in this grouping.
This makes me excited already for Thanksgiving or a harvest party. Last year my friend Andrea and I threw a harvest party- it was so fun to decorate the table. 

I've been seeing a lot of navy and orange combinations lately. I love the two colors together. I walked out of there with a small globe, and hooks. I really enjoy going to these kind of shops to fuel the creative juices for future projects and staging ideas. After this excursion I put up my Fall wreath and got the box of Fall things out. Slowly, I'll get more things changed over.  How about you? What do you do to decorate for Fall?

P.S- The project Steve and I worked on won't be on Home Depot's blog until September 29. It's not there yet, but there are some great plywood ideas from other bloggers all for the next couple of weeks. Go check it out HERE and see the other bloggers who are participating.

4 comments:

  1. Loving the inspiration - especially that gorgeous fall tablescape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a good Fall tablescape too. All I need to do now is have a Fall party!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too. I'm loving the orange and navy combination. This place inspired me to get ready for Fall.

      Delete