5.29.2015

Design Inspiration Friday

Where did this week go? We're getting closer to summer so that means a busy Spring time with sports, music and activities. Oh I can't wait for summer days! This weekend, we'll feel one step closer to summer since we're having an ice cream Birthday party for our twin girls. I used these adorable printables for their invitation. It's going to be fun and I'll be sharing some details here next week.
Kristin and her team at 6th Street Design School are doing an incredible makeover for one of their clients. This kitchen is so pretty! I'm having bar stool envy. Mostly, I am taking notes on this kitchen since we have similar counters and cream cabinets in our kitchen too.
Mimi Thorisson has an amazing home in France and makes beautiful food. I absolutely love her style of writing and her blog. I mean look at that beautiful wallpaper! 
I first started following Pure Fit Pure Food on Instagram. They have some great workout videos and inspirational images of food and exercise. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment